Moringa powder (superfood - 50g)
Moringa powder is much richer in nutrients than fresh moringa leaves.
Moringa powder retains all its rich nutrients! It is said to hold between 2 to 5 times more nutrients than in the form of leaves.
The nutritional value of this plant is exceptional. Compared to the simple leaves of Moringa, the powder is known for its richness in fibre and assimilable proteins (which represent more than half of the composition of the powder!).
However, we find the strength of the leaves consumed in infusion: potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, vitamins A, C and E, B2, B3, B9. Note that a classic portion of Moringa powder is 10 grams (2 teaspoons or 1 tablespoon).
The benefits of moringa are numerous, it is particularly:
- Rich in antioxidants : vitamins A, C, E (and many polyphenols).
- This super food also has a very high fiber and protein content.
- These proteins also contain all the essential amino acids, which is very rare for a plant source.
- The powder of moringa leaves has an exceptional calcium content which has the property of being very well assimilated by the body.
- It is therefore the ideal ally for vegans, vegetarians or anyone wishing to reduce their consumption of animal proteins and dairy products of animal origin.
Tips for use:
- Mixed with other foods, moringa powder is delicious! Sprinkle in your salads or poke bawl. There is no shortage of recipe ideas!
- It is very useful in pastry. It adds an original taste to your genoises and sweet verrines! The whole thing is not to be too generous on the doses, at the risk of making the taste of moringa prevail over the rest! Generally, 10 g of moringa powder is used per 100 g of flour.
- In smoothies, in fruit juices… Moringa mixes with everything! For smoothies, simply mix the moringa powder with the rest of your preparation.
- For hair and skin: a simple mixture of clay, moringa powder and warm water will form a beauty mask to apply to your entire face.
|Dimensions||25 × 20 × 10 cm|
Crédits : BLACKISSIME 2020 | Mentions Légales | CGV