Moringa oil (60ml)
Harvested from the seeds of the moringa tree, moringa oil is a vegetable (and non-essential) oil extracted from the moringa seed.
The moringa fruit contains between 10 and 20 seeds and is composed of 30% oil.
The cosmetic qualities of moringa oil are numerous.
It penetrates quickly into the skin, leaves no oily feeling, moisturizes very strong and keeps very well.
Moringa oil is known for its benefits associated with skin care.
It would actually be able to cleanse it, moisturize it and fight against possible acne outbreaks.
Good to know!
- This oil is a powerful natural antioxidant, known for its anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is also an excellent exfoliator, making it an ideal oil for skin prone to imperfections.
- Moringa oil is very rich in vitamins A, B and C.
- It strengthens and softens the hair, softens and nourishes the driest areas of the body for mature skin.
- It can also be used in massage oil.
- It can also be used for cuticle care.
- Oleic acid is the fatty acid that forms the sebum of our skin.
- Moringa oil strengthens the hydrolipidic film and elasticity but also the suppleness and hydration of the skin.
- It has anti-bacterial and antifungal properties which make it very effective against skin disorders such as psoriasis, eczema or any type of skin irritation.
Moringa oil is highly recommended for frizzy, curly or curly hair, which by its very nature is often dry. It allows them to be nourished in depth and to give them flexibility.
The ideal use : In a capillary oil bath. It can also be applied on dry ends, or after making your shampoo.
Crédits : BLACKISSIME 2020 | Mentions Légales | CGV